2.21.2011

Why I love my husband..

Saturday morning I went to breakfast with my mom and grandma and returned to something......special.
Let's see if you notice the difference.


Since then, they've been cleaned and perfected, but I can't let you see those pictures until this soviet is complete.

But wait - there's more! I accomplished something in this room myself...er, I started to accomplish something in this room myself!

Remember this huge piece of oak that we couldn't stand to look at? When I say we, I mean I. Just roll with me here.

3 comments:

  1. What a nice husband! Those look great, although I was getting quite attached to the solid white doors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You are a lucky girl.

    I painted my parents oak corner cabinet white last year. I'm so much happier with it now! Can't wait to see yours finished!

    ReplyDelete