2.21.2011

Popping Pillows...

On my way home from work Friday, I stopped in at our local consignment barn. What, you don't have a consignment barn? Please.

I spied some gorgeous placemats, four for $3, and I immediately knew I had to make them into pillows.



As I was leaping out of that department with joy, I spied with my special eyes two pillows that would perfectly fit in between two of my placemats.


The pillows were $3 each. At first I was trying to find a larger pillow that I could rip apart and make into two smaller pillows, but these were perfect.

I sewed three sides of the placemats together (inside out of course), pulled the inside out, inserted pillow and VOILA!

I now have two adorable pillows that do not look like $4.50 pillows. Not only that, the material is PERFECT. I am in <3...


The DIY Show Off



The Lettered Cottage

1 comment:

  1. That turned out great. I'm your newest follower. I'm throwing my first link party today (Monday) it would be great if you would stop by and share your project.
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete