3.25.2011

Things of the Springs...

The first full day here in Bonita Springs was a big, fat success. After dining on two cream cheese danishes for breakfast on the tiki deck, we headed to the pool for a sun-filled afternoon and caught some rays. Lunch was a delicious Mexican feast that consisted of a trio of beef enchiladas, but dinner is what I really wanted to talk to you about. Here it is in the flesh...

Why yes, that's a crushed Reese's sundae from Royal Scoop. It consisted of one scoop (which was really about four scoops of ice cream) of homemade vanilla with hot fudge and peanut butter sauce, a ton of crushed peanut butter cups and some whipped cream. After dinner, we headed to a local outlet for some fabulous deals. My mom scored some gorgeous Anne Klein luggage for amazing prices PLUS an extra 15% off. I scored some great deals myself...

Zebra frames in various shades? Well, yes please. I loooove me some animal print. I had to do some digging, but these darlings were $7.99 and then 95% off and then another 15% off of that. Can you imagine? Well, you don't have to. But wait, it gets better. I've been perusing the online aisles for weeks now thinking about getting a cover for my new iPhone. Of course my faves were the glitzy ones that were covered in rhinestones and crystals. Well, hold onto your hats, ladies and gentle.....ladies.

I scored this beauty for $7.50. It was "OMG" at first sight.

So tomorrow we're hitting up the wonderful and famous outdoor flea market as well as picking my great aunt up at the Ft. Myers Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment