1.31.2011

95% done!

I spent the weekend caulking, sanding, filling holes and painting. I went through 2 tubes of caulk JUST yesterday. The good news is, it shows. Thanks to devoting 95% of my weekend to the dining room, it is now 95% done.

Check 'er out:


As you can see, I need to do another coat on the molding around the frenchies. Maybe I can finish that tonight if Snowpacolypse '11 doesn't hinder me from getting home from work. Painting the french doors is a whooooole other monster. I just realized yesterday how messy it is to take that painted plasticy stuff off the windows. I have 60 lites to take it off of .... vundabar. Check out my $35 clearance chandelier.


Who wants to see a before picture? I DO!







Making

BWS tips button

mmm button









BWS tips button
http://www.decorchick.com/molding/molding-link-party/

12 comments:

  1. checking you out from MET Monday - it looks gorgeous so far - way to go and yes the painted window - OMIGOSH a nighmare! :)

    Jenn - greendoordesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good,love the light,and your hard work is paying off, this looks incredible.
    I'm new follower,coming from Debbiedoos.
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly
    Hope you can drop in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Looking great.

    Found your site from Debbiedoo's link up party

    Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dining room. Great chandy and hope you will join my weekly party too some time for makeovers. It runs on Wednesdays with the link up on Tuesday evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is coming along quite nicely! Love the chandelier, can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the light and the colour you painted. It takes a lot of time and energy to get a room decorated doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous! Way to go! I'm here from Debbie's newbie party! And I'm your newest follower! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking marvelous! I love your light fixture.
    Finding you via Debbie's Newbie party. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! What a great transformation! Stopping by from Debbie's newbie party. Love if you'd visit ...

    Brittany
    www.dearesthome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! Where did you get your clearance chandelier? I'm thinking about getting one for my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete