12.28.2010

How much fun can you have in a coat closet.....

I'm talking about PAINTING in a closet. What did you think? Get your mind out of the gutter.

After replacing our foyer floor recently, I decided our coat closet was not quite up to par. Since I don't let moss grow under my tush too often, I got the job done.

Let's take a look at the before, shall we:
Of course I forgot to take a before shot. Once I realized my mistake, I took a picture of the one unpainted wall that was left. I removed the wire rack that you hang coats and things on before I started. I carefully taped around the hardware that supports the thing that supports the coats...that support our body temperature. Too much? Okay. Moving on. I love me a good progress shot:
Once it was painted, I searched through my closets and closets full of decorations my single decor bin for something that would be JUUUUUUUUST right for this little nook.

I think I found it!
TA-DONE!

Of course my tiffany blue teal Dyson belongs in this closet, but I didn't want you to know that.

ox - tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment