12.29.2010

Big changes in the dining room!!!

Since some painting and moulding projects will be tackled in the coming days weeks, I wanted to celebrate how far our dining room has come so far.

I would like to introduce you to the three stages of my dining room table:





TA-DONE!

I sanded with my handy little sander and used a semi-gloss paint on the table.
No primer, no sealer. That's how I roll.

Here's a sneak peek of another addition to the dining room......




Two of those bad boys...

Go ahead and cue the choir singing "Hallelujah"....

and yet another addition.....


two of thoooose bad boys

...annnnnnd there may be a little bit of this:



It's a Christmas miracle!!!!!!!

ox - tiff

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is all going to look so sharp when you're finished! I'm looking forward to seeing more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be awesome when it is all finished...thanks for linking up to my FUNtastic Friday post:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i hope you link it up when it is all done! i can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. I love seeing DIY projects and home decor ideas. It's going to look so good once you're done. Thanks for linking up to Socialize with me Monday til Sunday.

    ReplyDelete