8.16.2011

return from hiatus

Well, there is still a bit of summer left to enjoy, especially since it is now lovely and bearable here in central PA, so this is a temporary return before I get back to the hustle and bustle of what is the remainder of my summer. The end is nigh. I've had many distractions the past two and a half months...house projects, vacations, shopping trips, family picnics and even a few pool days sprinkled in. It is also the month of weddings in my circle. Did I mention our family expanded? We doubled our amount of puppage so playing with and taking care of our girls takes up most of our spare time lately and I am loving it. Being licked and snuggled by puppies...Heaven.
Meet Lola -

Lola is five pounds of muscle, and if you can't tell, yes, they're in love with each other. They're sisters for life.

I'll be back later this week with snapshots of the projects that have kept me busy lately. I'm going to try to post an all-encompassing post each month or twice a month. Who knows, with winter right around the corner, I will probably have a little more time on my hands, but life is pretty full right now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment