3.23.2011

It's here! It's finally here!

It's that time of the year. For as long as I can remember, my family has been visiting Bonita Springs, FL. I'm talking every. single. year. Not only did I grow up going there every spring break since I was little..so did my mom..and her mom..and HER MOM. Are you with me? My great grandma went to Bonita Springs as a little girl with her parents. Now, I must be perfectly honest, I did miss one year. That year was 2008. There was so much going on at school with trying to pass my very last speed tests and I just started my internship that January. It was worth not going that year because my internship soon turned into a jay-oh-bee. I know what you're thinking...will this tradition stop here or will there be someone else to carry it on..DUN DUN DUNNN. If you weren't thinking that, humor me here.

My bags are packed. My travelling duds are picked out. I'm ready.

Oasis that I know as the Flamingo Hotel, here I come.

I will now leave you with some photos that don't require words.



See ya in April, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment